Your privacy is important to The Freedom Skater Team, its parent company, Austin Tells LLC, and each of our partners, which hereinafter are referred to collectively as “the company.” This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the company collects, and the ways in which the company uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The company may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
1. information about your use of this website, including but not limited to: general browsing information, comment information, and financial payment information (used only for processing orders you make).
2. information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, email, and any other pieces of personal information you provide)
3. information about transactions carried out over this website (including shopping history, payment information, etc.)
4. information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including email lists and any other subscription services)
5. any other information that you send to the company.
Using personal information
The company may use your personal information to:
1. administer this website
2. personalize the website for you
3. enable your access to and use of the website services
4. publish information about you on the website
5. send to you products that you purchase
6. supply to you services that you purchase
7. send you statements and invoices
8. collect payments from you
9. send you marketing communications.
Where the company discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the company may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The company will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The company will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. The company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
by post to:
The Freedom Skater
7320 Owosso Rd.
Fowlerville, MI 48836
About this privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a Contractology precedent available at www.freenetlaw.com. Premium Contractology templates include template data protection statements.